Purity / Grade4N5 (99.995%), 5N (99.999%), 6N (99.9999%)
Purchase DocumentsCommercial Invoice, Seller of Producer's "Certificate of Analysis", Sellers Weight Certificate
InfoParts per million (ppm) 10,000 ppm = 1%
Vaulting Charges+ 1.10 % per annum 2 k to 49 k US$, + 0.95 % per annum 50 k to 299 k US$, + 0.85 % per annum > 300 k US$
PackagingDrums / Pallets
Crustal Abundance (ppm)0.001.
Logistical DeliveryYou will need to pay all costs relating to delivery of your order. This may cover some or all of the following: airport terminal charges, permit charges, important clearance, vaulting strong-room charges. The average cost for a consignment stock delivery of $50,000 to $100,000 will be around $400. We will make the exact price clear from the outset.
Tellurium is a versatile metal used mostly in alloys - particularly copper and stainless steel. Some key uses include:
- Inclusion in iron, steel, copper, and lead alloys to improve machinability and resistance to acid corrosion
- Cadmium telluride solar panels
- Vulcanised rubber products
- Tinted glass, enamel and ceramic products
- Semiconductor applications