Indigo is Open and Taking Orders
From the 2nd of June, Singapore will be entering Phase One of the Safe Re-opening as stated by the Singapore government. Indigo Precious Metals will be fully committed to curb the spread of the Covid-19 virus, and hence we will be opening our offices for metal collections by appointment basis only.
From the 3rd of June we will be taking appointments only for self-collections for our customer based on orders already placed, as supported and confirmed by the Singapore government.
Indigo will continue to operate all other services as normal. We are reachable via email and our online chat system, follow up calls on the telephone can be made if the clients needs any further information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying Options to Clients During Lockdown
1… All orders can still be instigated and either a 10% deposit can be made on the invoice order guaranteeing the purchase, the client can pick-up themselves and pay the remaining 90% of the invoice..
2… Our vaulting services are still operating as normal if the client wishes to transfer their purchases into their segregated vault - pay in full the invoice.
3… Singapore deliveries, see below….
Singapore Deliveries - Added Service:
Any orders of Sing$ 10,000 or above will be delivered for FREE within Singapore to our clients addresses by our specialized, fully insured, secure logistic provider.
Any orders that require delivery and are below Sing$ 10,000 we will have to charge Sing$50.
Premiums have risen due to the global supply shortages. Also re-stocking bottle-necks have seriously developed due to airlines globally being grounded.
Please be assured we will guarantee all trades where possible, delivery times are changing all the time driven by the sheer level of physical demand.